Artisan Vinegars - 5 flavors to choose from. See description of each.
Artisan Vinegars start with hand-selected, hand-picked fruits, herbs, and vegetables grown on our organic farm. The fruits and herbs are placed in small vats along with an organic Kosher base vinegar. We add the "Mother" ingredient, developed from the original batches. The infusion is then taken through a "mild" fermentation process that takes several months to complete. Two more secret steps are taken to ensure the flavors are locked in before our products are bottled up and ready to eat. Time and patience are the key to the success of our flavors.
- Kaffir Lime Vinegar
- Kaffir Lime Vinegar is made with Kaffir lime leaves and ginger. A perfect flavor for a citrus addition to your salads and marinades. Perfect in Asian cooking or in a fruit salad.
- Champagne Mimosa Vinegar
- Starts with ripe juicy citrus. This is a true “California Champagne” vinegar. A nice citrus flavor makes the vinegar perfect on seafood. Marinate winter squash and bake for a nice winter treat. Delicious with salad and fruit. Enjoy!
- Winter Ambrosia Fruit Vinegar
- Starts with fresh handpicked apples & pears grown on Chaparral’ organic farm. A true treat. Great on all leftover turkey, makes the perfect dressing for the ultimate spinach salad. Try on fruit for a little zing. Winter Ambrosia works well as a pork marinade. We call this apple pie in a bottle. Enjoy!
- Pacific Spice Artisan Vinegar
- Starts with hand-picked organic kiwis gown on the farm. The spice comes from special chili’s grown on the farm as well. This vinegar has a nice citrus flavor up front with some chili pepper heat on the back end. Great on Asian noodles. Marinade chicken or pork. Excellent dressing on grilled chicken salads. Wonderful on Ceviche. Enjoy! See our recipe for Kale Quinoa & Black Bean Salad!
- Fuzzy Navel Peach
- Starts with hand-picked peaches grown on the farm. This is our lightest vinegar… Make a reduction and drizzle over BBQ peach halves. Also great on fruit salads, ice cream, steamed veggies or as a marinade on pork and chicken. This is pure summer in a bottle. Enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE: all of our shipping costs are approximate and based on the total dollar amount of your order. So that we can get you the best shipping price possible, we ask that you please call us (805-226-9528) with your order or click here email your order to us. We can check shipping costs and email you an invoice to pay with a credit card so there are no surprises or disappointments.
We understand the frustrations that come with shipping charges, please note the following:
Your package will be shipped using USPS flat rate shipping which is insured, trackable and usually arrives within 3 business days, depending on your location. If you prefer shipping via an alternative source, please phone your order in to us at 805-226-9528 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we find a lower shipping rate for your order, after the order has been placed, we will refund you the difference.
For larger orders, please call us so we can research the best shipping options for you, based on the weight of the order and its destination. We want to offer you the best rates we can find.
As always, you are welcome to pick your order up at the farm. Our Tasting Room is now open on Saturdays and Sundays between 12 – 4pm. We’d love for you to stop by and try our products.