Balsamic Vinegars - 4 flavors to choose from. See description of each, choose 1 or buy all 4!!
Balsamic Vinegars are made with an artisan's care. The Blackberry Balsamic is a sofi™ Gold Award winner, while our other balsamic flavors are sure to provide a unique taste your palette has yet to experience. They are all gluten free.
- Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Starts with fresh blackberries grown organically on the farm. This is a true California balsamic. NO LEAD. We have developed a rich true finish to this modern day balsamic. Great on salads of any kind. Make sweet reductions for ice cream or fruit. Enjoy! See our recipe for BBQ sauce using Blackberry Balsamic vinegar!
- Our California Mission Fig Balsamic is made with both figs and grapes grown in the beautiful state of California! This is a traditional sweet fig that can be used for all your favorite salads. See our recipe for Arugula Salad with Tuna!
- Our Plum Basil Balsamic
- This balsamic starts with our own fresh Santa Rosa Plums along with opal basil and sweet Italian basil. It has a deep rich flavor that will make any dish gourmet. This is a perfect dressing for a Caprese salad and pairs very well with pork. Enjoy!
- Our Ole' Mole Balsamic
- Is our newest balsamic to our line-up. Chaparral spent over a year working with spices and various forms of chocolate. We feel we have what is the perfect blend. Great poured over chicken in the final minutes of a stir fry. Taco salads, chili, rice and beans will not be the same. Ingredients: California Balsamic with various chili’s, ginger, oregano, cinnamon, cumin and spices. Warm but not spicy hot.!
PLEASE NOTE: all of our shipping costs are approximate and based on the total dollar amount of your order. So that we can get you the best shipping price possible, we ask that you please call us (805-226-9528) with your order or click here email your order to us. We can check shipping costs and email you an invoice to pay with a credit card so there are no surprises or disappointments.
We understand the frustrations that come with shipping charges, please note the following:
Your package will be shipped using USPS flat rate shipping which is insured, trackable and usually arrives within 3 business days, depending on your location. If you prefer shipping via an alternative source, please phone your order in to us at 805-226-9528 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we find a lower shipping rate for your order, after the order has been placed, we will refund you the difference.
For larger orders, please call us so we can research the best shipping options for you, based on the weight of the order and its destination. We want to offer you the best rates we can find.
As always, you are welcome to pick your order up at the farm. Our Tasting Room is now open on Saturdays and Sundays between 12 – 4pm. We’d love for you to stop by and try our products.